Saturday, May 15, 2010

5 on Friday challenge



"Ready for my close-up"

Using just a small amount of an Apron Strings kit, here's my sumbission for the 5 on Friday challenge. (I stretched it to a double layout, adding only another sheet of cardstock) and bonus- I used so little of the kit, I'll easily get another layout out of it!!! :)

-1 sheet of cardstock (plus a 2nd for the opposite page)
-1 sheet of patterned paper
-1 something shiny (the hot pink pearls)
-1 something sparkly (I used Terrifically Tacky tape around the border and sprinkled on bronze glitter)
-1 something woven (velvet ribbon)


1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness - that's beautiful. I love Basic Grey and that was one of my favorite lines from them that produced a great kit. And you used it to perfection - on top of the fact that you still have some left for another layout. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete