Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th


A combination of inspiration for 2 challenges:
-My Croppy Summer Challenge #2 @ http://www.apronstringsdesigns.blogspot.com/:
Create a layout that incorporates at least three different types of alphabet fonts - stickers or rub-ons. I used 1. A re-purposed piece of acetate ripped off a gift bag for the "happy" portion, cut in a circle and white-out tape rubbed on the edges, 2. the "4th" die-cut with glitter and 3. rub-on's that say "buddy, pal, etc." above the blue glitter strip on the right.
-Photo Challenge, Photo #5 @ http://arkmom-scrappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/: where I was inspired to scrap my last stack of old 4th of July photos before this year puts me behind again!


3 comments:

  1. Great job! Great use of the gift bag, you said you would use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this layout, from the colors to the embellishments to the layout itself. I see one similar in my future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! Love the detail on this. Awesome technique with the white-out tape! I may try that!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete