Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On the Move



For My Croppy Summer challenge #13 @ http://www.apronstringsdesigns.blogspot.com/, to "crumple, tear, antique or otherwise distress something on your layout." I distressed the patterned papers, tags and round date letters/numbers & inked the solid papers. I also added white-out on the edge of the photos and sanded it to give them an aged feel. They match the rub-on title well.
This is OFFICIALLY THE LAST layout I had to do to complete my daughter's first album (2003, the year she was born). I'm feeling a HUGE sense of accomplishment tonight!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your daughter's baby album. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who procrastinates on those types of things :) Your layout is adorable (and reminds me that I need to get one of those push toys for my little girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! You are much braver than I am to sand your photos! But you've at least made me think. :)

    ReplyDelete